Polychloroprene thermo adhesive – SAR 446E, 1kg
SAR 446E is a contact polychloroprene glue based on special types of chloroprene rubbers modified with synthetic resins and other additives, thanks to which the joint has excellent adhesion and high thermal resistance. The SAR 446 E adhesive is primarily intended for the footwear industry for joining natural and some synthetic leathers from tuni-leather rubber, styrogum, and composition leather. SAR 446 E can also be used in the furniture, automotive and construction industries – for gluing wood, plastics, plywood, rubber, cork, hard PVC, metal. Color reddish-yellow.
APPLICATION – Prepare the surfaces to be glued carefully
– apply one or two coats of adhesive depending on the absorption
– leave to dry for 5 – 15’ depending on the ambient conditions
– bring the parts together and press
– the product is sensitive to pressure
– at the end of the product’s “open time”, reactivate it by heating the surfaces
to 50 – 60°
Manufacturer: Kenda Farben, Italy.